Thursday, June 19, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?


I am obsessed with this show. There are dance shows on TV right now that I think are just plain silly, but this one I LOVE. I only wish that I could have been part of it. The last two years when it came to ATL and Charleston, I was so close to going to the audition but I never did. Too scared to try, I guess and who wants to get publicly humiliated if you don't make it through...not me. It is a grueling competition but sometimes when I watch them, I get envious that they get to just dance...that's it. What a life! I love that Tom will watch it with me and even make good critques, too. I guess that's what you get when you are surrounded by dance on a daily basis. He even knows some technical terms. I think it's great:) I've already got a few favorite dancers picked out for the season. Do you?

2 comments:

EricandLauren said...

Oh Vera, you have NO idea how our whole household revolves around this show! Plus, Eric is totally into this year, he kind of saw a little last year because I was watching it and could not wait for it to come on this year. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It is the only show that I have to sit down and watch live, it's amazing!

Bright-Mom said...

Hey Vera - I know I just talked with you about this. I am toatlly hooked! I do not even pretend to think I can dance...but after watching this show I always dream about dancing! (And trust me, that is the closest I'll ever get to moving like those folks!)
I love Twitchington!
I also like Courtney, Joshua, Thayne, & Gev, and Katee.
OK, so I like most of them!