Saturday, November 21, 2009

6th Wedding Anniversary

Today marks our 6th Wedding Anniversary. How time flies. It seems like just the other day we were dating and planning our wedding. What a blessing marriage is and for the temple covenants we made to each other. The last 6 years have delivered learning experiences, challenges, fun times, humbling times, etc. but most importantly love. I am so grateful to spend eternity with you, my love.

When I hear our first dance song, I still feel the same things and still get choked up, just as I did 6 years ago.

"When you say nothing at all" by Alison Krauss

It's amazing
How you can speak
Right to my heart
Without saying a word,
You can light up the dark
Try as I may
I could never explain
What I hear when
You don't say a thing

[CHORUS:]
The smile on your face
Lets me know
That you need me
There's a truth
In your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me
Whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all

No comments: