Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Disney World and Universal Studios

Matt and Jeri came to visit Georgia from Utah. The Lukens gang picked them up from the airport and we all drove to Florida for some quality time. Where? The happiest place on earth...DISNEY!

Epcot, I would say that is one of my favorites. I love visiting the countries and we had so much fun. One of my old KSU Dancers was working there for the Spring/Summer so she joined us for some fun, also.

Here we are at Epcot. Little did I know that one of my childhood memories, none other than Captain EO, was back at Epcot!! *For those of you that don't know Captain EO, youtube it. It's with Michael Jackson and it is classic* We enjoyed watching it and it was just like I remembered! We even rode a segway for the first time in one of the centers. The test track was another favorite and had us cracking up the whole time.


Matt, Jeri, Tom and I went to Universal Studios the next day. It was our first time at Universal. Another one of the reasons we went was to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It opened up in June and it was STILL packed out. It started to rain around lunch time but we still stuck it out and had a great time the rest of the day. Here I am enjoying a glass of butterbeer (if you're read or seen any of the Harry Potter movies, you know what this is). It tastes like a butterscotch, cream soda with a little frost on top. So good!






No comments: