Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tagged!

10 years ago...
I was 15...staying busy with Marching Band, Chorus and Track in High School.

5 things on my to do list today....
1. Make it through work!
2. Teach dance class at the studio
3. Do some laundry
4. Go to the pharmacy
5. Hang out with my Tommy

What would you do if you had a million dollars?....Go on a shopping spree. Build an amazing recording studio for Tom and a dance studio for myself. Pay off bills.

Three bad habits.....
1. Popping my knuckles
2. My cell phone being attached to me all of the time
3. I can sometimes be impatient

4 places I have lived......
California, New Jersey, Florida and Georgia

5 jobs I have had.....
1. Kennesaw State University Admissions/CAPS Center
2. Universal Dance Association Instructional Staff
3. Sprint- Corporate Office
4. Kennesaw State University Rhythm Dance Team Coach
5. Dance Studio Teacher

5 things people don't know about me......
1. I can sometimes be self conscious
2. I am the tallest girl in my family
3. I was on the drum line in High School
4. Before getting braces, I had a pallet expander to expand my mouth. It really hurt!
5. I used to take karate

What is your hubby's name? Tom Lukens, Jr.

How long have you been married?
5 years, this Thanksgiving.

How long did you date?
About 6 months and then we were engaged for another 6 months.

How old is he?
28

Who eats more?
Tom

Who said I Love You first?
I did, but we both said it to each other in the same conversation. It was a really big deal and we were both nervous.

Who is taller?
Tom, by about 7 inches.

Who sings better?
I do, but believe it or not, Tom can sing…he just chooses not to.

Who is smarter?
I think we complement each other on our “smarts”…it just depends on the topic of conversation.

Whose temper is worse?
Mine. Tom is very chill. I love that about him. It takes a lot to upset him.

Who does the laundry?
I do for the most part. Too many tricky ways to wash my clothes…

Who does the dishes?
We both do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Looking at the bed, I do.

Who pays the bills?
Tom does. He’s very on top of our finances!

Who mows the lawn?
Tom. He is doing landscaping so we have MORE of a lawn! YEAH!

Who cooks dinner?
We both do. It just depends on the night.

Who drives when you are together?
Tom

Who is more stubborn?
Probably me, but we both have our things we are pretty firm in.

Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
I think we both take ownership if we’re wrong.

Who's parents do you visit the most?
I’d say it’s about even.

Who proposed?
Tom. In an amazing way at that! He sent me on a scavenger hunt that was so creative! He was at my last “stop” which is where he proposed.

Who has more friends? I do, just because I’ve had opportunities to do so many different things and meet so many different people. Most of our friends we see on a regular basis are mutual, though.

Who has more siblings?
We’re even…one of three.

Who wears the pants in the family? We make decisions together.

People I tag...Amanda Sainsbury, Amanda Erickson, Shannon Carey, Pamela Watts and Jamie Shores!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Good to see your face again and that you're doing well. I found your blog through Pamela's! Keep in touch girl.

sainsburys said...

V- it was fun to read your tag. I love your background on your blog. I didn't know you took Karate. How fun! We finally made some updates on our blog. Can you come to dinner on Sunday?

Pomai said...

you guys did a GREAT job yesterday on your talks. i really enjoyed them!