Friday, October 24, 2008

Families are Forever

When Laura was in town from BYU, we decided to do some familiy pictures. It had been a while since we had gotten a semi-coordinated family piciture, so it was time. I think overall, they turned out nice. I "picnik'd" some of the best photos. Picnik you might ask? It is one of the best kept secrets (unless you are in college and since I am around college girls all the time, I found out about it). You can upload pictures and add all sorts of effects, graphics, you name it. Plus, it's really user friendly. Here's some of the family photos.


3 comments:

Global Future said...

Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://holidayinparadise.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.

Good luck.

Jamie said...

Nice pictures. I especially love the one of you and Tom!

sainsburys said...

These pictures turned out so good! We really miss you guys.Hope all is well. Wish we were meeting you at the KSU game like the old days. I'm sure you are counting down for your trip.