Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mother- Daughter Time

I took the day off as a mental-health day and spent the majority of it with my mom. We had so much fun! It was good to do errands at my leisure and then spend time with my mom. Although we may live close, we don't get to have Mother-Daugther time a lot. Here are some pictures of our day together.


Ezekiel Bread...in the works.


The finished product. It is so good, really easy and fun to make. We even ground our own ingredients in the wheat grinder. If you want the recipe, let me know.


We decided to make apple crisp while we were at it. She had some apples to use. I love baking!


I love my family so much and it was great to be able to spend some much needed one on one time with my mom.

2 comments:

pomai♥stephen said...

aww! i'm jealous of you and your mom:)
i can't wait for this weekend!!! its going to be so much fun!
love, pomai

Becky & Jason Posey said...

u always did cook soo stinken good. U look great.
becky