Monday, August 12, 2013

"Hello..Good morning...

...Let's go, Let's rock." Well, it's not actually morning, but hello. Thanks, Diddy.

I've given some thought on whether or not to start the 'ol blog back up, but I decided to give it a go. There is something about writing raw thoughts down. It is releasing. I think of myself with a decent memory but I do forget things. In just going back and reading some of these old, very old, posts, I forgot some things and more importantly my feelings of those particular things.

When restarting a blog, journal, or any written record of something, I tend to feel the need to catch up on everything that has since happened. This makes for a very lengthy start-up. I keep a planner and write down everything I do, so I am going to just start here and fill in the blanks as I go along. It has been a good 2 years since writing, but in the grand scheme of things, just a blink of the eye.

Even if no one actually reads this, at least I will have a record to look back on. Thankful for technology today.

Cheers to new beginnings.

No comments: